Friday, October 21, 2011

Quoted: Audrey Hepburn

Luke has been sick this week, so I have been wearing nothing but sweatpants and t-shirts (he likes to wipe his nose on me). I'll try out some new pairings next week. In the meantime, here is a quote that I love:


"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. 

      For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. 
   For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. 

For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. 
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone."

- Sam Levenson (made famous by Audrey Hepburn)

Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite style icons, largely because she valued beauty inside and out. I think the world would be a more beautiful place if we all took her advice, myself included.

Do you have a favorite style icon?

No comments:

Post a Comment