Thursday, October 13, 2011

Alma Mater


This past weekend was my 5 year college reunion, and all of my college roommates came into town to celebrate. It is funny how things can change in 5 years. I mean, my style in college could probably be most accurately termed "Frumpy" (my roommates could attest), and now I blog about fashion. Wow.


Sorry about he harsh lighting, but we were there in the middle of the day for a BBQ, and since I forgot my camera, all we had was an iPhone. Although, they did turn out with a bit of a vintage feel, which fits the long legacy of the college.



Sunglasses: Diane Von Furstenberg
Earrings: Target
Shirt: LOFT
Shorts: Gap Outlet

2 comments:

  1. You should put up a picture of you in college so we know how much you've improved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...I guess I should dig something up

    ReplyDelete