Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Creamsicle

Now that the weather is getting colder, I am starting to think about ways to take pictures indoors, since soon every outdoor outfit will be the same coat and boots. I realize now that there is no substitute for natural lighting (except maybe a photography studio), so I need to figure out a plan for the long, cold winter. This spot worked out ok with the blinds open, a flash, and a little creative editing, but I am still not very happy with the lighting situation. 


Luke just had to get in on the action. Cute little ham...


The first time I wore this cardigan, I styled it with white pants and a white tank. It wasn't until I was already at work that I realized (thanks to my co-workers) that I looked like a creamsicle. Even though it is more tangerine than pumpkin, I am liking it with a fall palette. 


Scarf: Gap
Tank: Maurices
Cardigan: Banana Republic 
Jeggings: Gap (similar)
Boots: Target (here)

Do you have any tips on taking better indoor pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment