Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Blog Finds

I ran across a great tutorial this week on how to shorten an elastic bracelet. I am so excited about this! I have passed up so many cute bracelets because they were too big, and would drive me crazy by either falling off every time I put my arm down or by sliding around way too much. 

I can't wait to try this out myself. Thanks Kileen from Cute and Little!


Another new find is a new website started by Kelly of Alterations Needed. It is called Hemmed, and is a great reference for petites of all sizes, from XXS Petites, to Plus-Sized Petites, to Pregnant Petites (I wish this had been around when I was pregnant with Luke).


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Hemmed shout out!! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see featured on there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you know. Next time I am pregnant, I will be all about maternity stuff again. It is horrible trying to fit in those tents when you are petite. I went with regular stuff (non-maternity) a lot of the time.

    ReplyDelete