Tuesday, September 13, 2011

City Safari


Here is my first attempt at styling the leopard print circle scarf. I love the rich browns and flashes of white. With the camp shirt, it looks like I just returned from safari and am proudly displaying my prize. Kind of like when I was a kid and used to dress up like Davy Crockett with my coonskin cap. I do not exaggerate that being chosen to play him in the Alamo play in 3rd Grade was the highlight of my year. Lets just say I was a bit more of a tomboy then. I am now more 'citified', as Mr. Crockett might have said.



These jeans were a great find. Trouser cut, dark wash, and (wait for it) hemmed to the right length off the rack! I couldn't believe it when I tried them on, but they are the perfect length for me with a 2-3" heel. No wonder they were just sitting on the clearance rack for $5. They were too short for everyone else!


Sunglasses: Diane VonFurstenberg
Scarf: Express
Shirt: Old Navy (old/altered)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Factory Store
Shoes: Franco Sarto (via Famous Footwear)
Wrap Bracelet: Francesca's





No comments:

Post a Comment