Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Terra Cotta

I love these colors. Teal and the Terra Cotta Colors. It makes me feel more Italian just being around them. :).


These are my favorite work pants of all time. Let me tell you a few reasons why:
1. They fit well through the butt and thighs.

This is a major victory for me. I always have trouble with petite rises and rear fit. I usually end up buying regular size pants just so my rear will fit without making the dreaded camel toe in the front of my pants.

2. They did not need to be hemmed!!!!
A few cons:
1. Butt flaps- I really prefer to have pockets with buttons on the back so it doesn't accentuate my rear.
2. The fabric is a weave and catches all sorts of lint so they constantly have to be lint rolled.

 I almost bought them in a size smaller, but they would have been clubbing pants rather than work appropriate pants. Laura was helpful in advising me to size up.



See the flap? Yeah, I do too. But I still love them.

 Pants: Banana Republic
Shirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes
Bracelets: Audie's
Ring: Birth stone from Audie
Earrings: Francesca's

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the colors. You're lucky your wrists are big enough to wear Audie's bangles. I wish mine were.

    ReplyDelete