Thursday, August 11, 2011

Color Mixing Experiment


Usually I would have paired this skirt with a neutral top, but today I decided to try my hand at color mixing (See Color 101 post). I think the color combo works, but now that I look at the pictures, I am not sure that I love these two particular pieces together. Oh well. I will try a different pairing next time. Or maybe I just won't tuck the shirt in.



You may remember a similar cuff from a recent post from Katie (Sparkly). One day, I received a surprise package in the mail, and it was this cuff. Katie had an extra one, which was given to her by a member of the Swarovski family who has a home in the resort community where she works. Thanks so much, Katie!


Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Shirt: Banana Republic Factory Store
Belt: The Limited (old)
Cuff: Swarovski (c/o Katie)
Skirt: Ann Taylor Factory Store
Shoes: Ann Taylor Factory Store

No comments:

Post a Comment