Monday, August 15, 2011

Animal Print

So I just visited my local Ann Taylor Factory store and they happened to be having an extra 40% off sale!

I picked up this little animal print number. I originally tried it in a regular size (because I like the pattern better) but it was too long and baggy. So I tried on the OP and it fit really well.

I'm not thrilled with the fabric quality, but it will hopefully get a softer texture as it gets washed.


 I like the length of the sleeves and the pointy collar that can be popped for a little extra flair. I think this would pair well with jeans and heels.



I went shopping with a freind of mine who is not petite and has a curvy figure (and fits into everything she tries on). She was amazed how hard it was for me to find tops that fit. Welcome to petite clothing :).



Shirt: Ann Taylor Factory Store (similar here)
Skirt: Gap Outlet
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes
Earrings: Francescas
Watch: Market in Naples, FL

2 comments:

  1. I must say, I am kinda surprised that you did not get into animal print long ago. It seems very you. So nice to see your face again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hooooo!!! You go girl! Very sexy! I love it!!! {But don't you dare ever try talking me into it! ;)}

    ReplyDelete