Saturday, August 13, 2011

In and Out



I pulled out this maxi dress today and it brought back memories of when I was pregnant with Luke. At the time, I went out and bought this dress because I was sick of maternity clothes that fit like tents. It is not maternity, but the high waist made it work then and now. I shortened it by about 4" and realize now that I hemmed it to be worn with flats, which makes sense, since this kind of dress is supposed to be all about comfort. I layered it over a tank this time, which works better for me on this side of pregnancy.


My sweet husband wanted me to have some great pictures of myself pregnant so that I could look back on the time with fondness. He did a great job at making a pregnant girl feel pretty (we all need that in the third trimester).



And he finally came!




I love my cute boy.


Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Earrings: Target
Dress: Ann Taylor Factory Store
Bangles: Thrifted
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment