Monday, August 22, 2011

Church

Ever since I was a kid, going to church has been a huge part of my life. Now as an adult it has become even more important to me as my faith is my own and not merely my parents. I spend at least 2 evenings a week at a church related event, so I thought I would show some of my fashion while at church.

P.S. If you are looking for a local church, First Covenant meets at 10:30AM on Sundays and Tuesday nights we have bible study at 6:30PM. We'd love to see you there!


I love mixing shades of the same color. I have the cobalt colored dress paired with teal earrings. The pink adds a nice pop too. I'm challenging myself to wear this necklace more, but I'm having a hard time feeling confident in it. I think this is a nice pairing.


 Dress:  Old Navy (old)
Necklace: Old Navy
Earrings: Market in Brazil (gift)
Shoes: Payless (old)

 In other news, some of my best friends have had some significant moments recently.

First up: Ali.

She got engaged!!! YAY!!! The picture below was taken maybe 45 minutes after Josham proposed. We had to make sure their hair was looking nice for their engagement pictures. 





Secondly, Rachel.

She turned 25 a few days ago and I got to go with her to get a pedicure. We struggled to get a decent picture of the two of us, but here it is :).

2 comments:

  1. I love the pairing of the necklace and dress. Why do you always look so much better in my hand-me-downs than I ever did in them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. It's easier to style "new things" and you always looked great in that dress.

    ReplyDelete