Friday, July 08, 2011

St. Augustine


Yes, I know so cheesebally, but I love it. This picture is compliments of a local garbage can. :) You may notice that I'm wearing the same shirt that Laura has on in her previous post. I think umbrellas are a great couple prop.




Shirt: Old Navy (compliments of Laura)
Shorts: Cut off Jeans again :)
Shoes: Payless

I know this post isn't completely fashion related, but after Laura's last post with Peter and Luke I just couldn't resist sharing a recent trip with my husband.

We went to St. Augustine for our 1.5 year wedding anniversary (we celebrate on the halves because our real anniversary is January 2nd a mucho inconvenient time to celebrate).

I love this picture next to the fence because the mossy green growing on it matches my shirt so well. I made Leif stop and take a picture of me with the matching fence :).

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute together. And it is nice to see my happy green shirt again.

    ReplyDelete