Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Caught in the Act




Funny story: as I was taking these pictures with my little tripod outside our building, a landscaping man with a rake over his shoulder walked past. He gave me kind of a sideways glance, as if to say, "What are you doing, taking pictures of yourself, crazy girl?" Then, he walked on, trying not to look. I think he might have been embarrassed for me. Oh well. I guess I am a little ridiculous.

Anyway, some notes on the outfit. The shorts are old, and a little too big, especially around the waist, but I hid the bunchiness under the shirt in the back. Good enough, I think. The necklace was an impulse buy for $6.50 from Forever 21. I like the birds. They seem kind of whimsical to me. However, cute as they are, those birds are forever getting tangled, so I don't know how practical the necklace is to actually wear.


Many thanks to my neighbor for planting such nice flowers.


Shades: DVF
Necklace: Forever 21
Shirt: Banana Republic Outlet (DIY Altered)
Belt: Dockers (very old-Boy's Section?) 
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Target

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your outfit. I'm totally going to copy it. I'm always looking for ways to style shorts.

    ReplyDelete