Wednesday, July 13, 2011

After Work with Copper


Earrings: Market in Peru
Sweater: Gap Outlet (old)
Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Ann Taylor Factory Store (old)
Shoes: Target (are you tired of them yet?)
Dog Face in the Corner: Copper
Almost every day when I get home from work, I'm instantly attacked by my dog Copper. He is a 9 month old Plott Hound who has more energy than you can believe. He spends most of the day fighting enormous land crabs that have taken up residence in our yard. Anyway, I decided to take some shots without the help of my husband so that he could take a break from "blogging." They turned out pretty well and there are a few guest appearances by Copper.

Because of this normal "get home and get clobbered by the dog" routine, I generally change into casual clothes immediately. Because I live in FL, temperatures are usually above 85 in the summer so I'm forced out of layering (you would absolutely die of sweat). So here is my attempt to be cute and comfortable.







Copper says bye!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh Copper...I didn't know you had land crabs. I really like your shoes. I don't think I've noticed them before. Way to go with your self-timers, by the way. The second from the bottom is my favorite. And just in case you were wondering, I do indeed edit my pics in iPhoto. Otherwise I would look like a ghost. Ah, the joys of technology!

    ReplyDelete