Monday, December 12, 2011

The Power of Safety Pinning

I love this skirt, but it is a size 4P, so it barely catches on my hips. Since it doesn't sit at the right place at  my waist, it comes below my knees and makes me look shorter.  

So I decided to safety pin the waist to bring up the hem line. 

What do you think of this combo?

Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shirt: Banana Republic
Belt: PacSun
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Gift
Necklace: Target


Like my mug shot?



Do you ever safety pin things to make them fit better? 
Or do you just get them tailored?

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt on you. I can never get things to look right if I have to safety pin them. Pairing the B/W with Blue was a great idea, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The safety pin trick is a great idea! It looks like it fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete