Thursday, December 08, 2011

Accessory kind of day

I had the day off and decided to finish up my Christmas shopping. 
While I was strutting around stores, I couldn't help but pick up a few things for myself. 

I did not own one skinny belt....that is until today :) And coincidentally when I bought the belt I got this lovely ring for free.  Awesome. 

I ended up buying 3 skinny belts, one ring, and a pair of wedges. All for $19. 

Oh, and I also bought a bunch of Christmas presents for Leif.

Turquoise Ring: Charlotte Russe

 Skinny Belts: Charlotte Russe

Wedges: Target ($7!!!!)

While I was standing in line at Charlotte Russe, I remembered one of the reasons that I rarely shop in there. There are many reasons, the main one being that the clothes don't fit me, but their customer service was terrible. I stood at the counter waiting to check out for 15 minutes. A sales associate saw me right away and said "I'll be right with you," then proceeded to comment on another employees outfit that she was trying on... for 15 minutes. It was really rediculous. I was temped to just leave, but fortunately, another kind associate saw me standing there and checked me out. 

Not your finest hour Charlotte Russe. 


Have you purchased any unique accessories lately?


1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute. I love the belts, and I hope they hold up for you (you never know with Charlotte Russe). I can't wait to see you style them!

    ReplyDelete