Monday, January 16, 2012

Big Blog News

While I was visiting Katie in Florida, she decided that it was time for her to take a break from blogging. It has been such a fun collaboration and I will miss working on it with her. At the same time, I am excited to announce that I will be starting a new blog called Little Laura's Closet. It will be similar to Petite Sister Style except that I will be the only author, and I will shift the focus toward better self-caught photography, more DIY projects, and more purposeful writing.

Please come check out Little Laura's Closet as it launches today. You will find all of my posts from Petite Sister Style, all new posts going forward, and a new blog design. I would love for you to follow me and to offer any constructive advice you may have. I want it to be a pleasure to look at and read which inspires you to discover your personal style.

What would you like to see in my new blog? How can I improve on Petite Sister Style?

No comments:

Post a Comment